Property Auctions in Tyneside and the North East
Why you should consider Auction with Andrew Craig and The Agents Property Auction, North East. In a difficult market it can make sense to sell at auction, here's why......
- Maximise your property valueAchieving the maximum price is paramount. Many properties come onto the market and in order to achieve a sale the vendor has to reduce and reduce the price. Auction is the opposite, we start with an attractive price guide to stimulate interest, enabling us to achieve a higher selling price. Auction is a great marketing tool, in maximizing the selling price through high profile marketing, inviting serious buyers, in a genuine position to proceed, to accumulate in one place encouraging direct competition, resulting in the best price being achieved for your property. Many sellers actually receive bonus prices for their properties at auction, as two or more people battle for the property, in the auction room.
- Find the optimum value of your property - What is the value of your home? Is it what an Estate Agent advises, what you would like to achieve, or what someone is prepared to pay for it? The true value of any product is what someone is willing to pay for it. The aim of Auction is to get as many viewers through your front door as possible, stimulate competitive bidding and ensure you receive the optimum price.
- Expand your marketing – Why limit the exposure your property is given? Comprehensive marketing is the key! With an unrivalled selection of Partner Agents, coverage is provided by over 50 North East residential Estate Agency branches. We offer dynamic and extensive promotion in the press, the internet and the auction catalogue.
- Increase your potential purchasers – Get the best of both worlds, as auction will attract the local buyers as well as national and international buyers. Auction is designed to accommodate both private residential buyers as well as appealing to cash rich serious investors.
- It's fast - On acceptance of an offer, the buyer agrees to a timescale, thereby giving you the peace of mind of an agreed exchange date.
- Control - You are in complete control, as you set a reserve price and the property CAN NOT be sold for a penny below, without your authority.
- Security - The successful buyer places a non returnable financial deposit. If the buyer withdraws from the sale, then they will forfeit the deposit.